The testing of the SpeechXRays platform is open to all employees and visitors of
IFIN-HH and is done under the supervision of the Data Protection Officer of IFIN-HH,
in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the internal approvals
Update: On April 15th 2019 the testing process reached the milestone of 600 users.
The testing of the SpeechXRays platform follows a series of guidelines, which are summarized below:
- Participation in the testing process of the SpeechXRays platform is exclusively voluntary, as each employee or visitor of IFIN-HH has to agree with the recording and subsequent processing of his/her biometric data (i.e., voice and facial expression recordings).
- All users of the SpeechXRays platform are informed in detail about: the scientific goals of the SpeechXRays project, the tests that are carried out in IFIN-HH, the legal framework of the tests (in particular the General Data Protection Regulation), and the processing of biometric data during the testing period and its subsequent deletion.
- The users involved in the testing process of the SpeechXRays platform have the right to ask that their data is deleted at any moment during the testing period.
- The final results of the SpeechXRays testing process are of statistical nature and no personal data is disclosed.
- The testing of the SpeechXRays platform does not interfere in any way with the safety and security systems of IFIN-HH, which remain fully operational.
The tests are executed with the help of a team of testing supervisors coordinated by Mihaela Carina RAPORTARU. The team of testing supervisors consists of:
BOBOC Petre-Constantin, Department of Computational Physics and Information Technologies
COCIOCEANU Adrian Nicolae, Department of Computational Physics and Information Technologies
COMANESCU Cristina Georgiana Ioana, Extreme Light Infrastructure – Nuclear Physics
DOGARU Gheorghe, Radioactive Waste Management Department
DONE Laurentiu, Radioactive Waste Management Department
FOCSANEANU Marin, Applied Nuclear Physics Department
IANCU Decebal Alexandru, Tandem Accelerators Department
IONESCU Alina Nicoleta, Department of Nuclear Physics
ISTRATE Ioana, Department of Computational Physics and Information Technologies
MANEA Elena Tudorita, Radioisotopes and Radiation Metrology Department
MANEA Simona Eugenia, Radioisotopes and Radiation Metrology Department
NECSOIU Ilie-Andrei, Department of Computational Physics and Information Technologies
NEDELCU Cosmina-Viorela, Department of Computational Physics and Information Technologies
PANA Gabriel-Tiberiu, Department of Computational Physics and Information Technologies
PETRUNEAC Marta, Applied Nuclear Physics Department
ROTARU Ionut Adrian, Tandem Accelerators Department
UNGUREANU Elena, Legal and Human Resources Compartment
VADUVA Anamaria, Department of Elementary Particles Physics
ZORILA Bogdan, Department of Life and Environmental sciences